Forum Jump:

Don’t be these guys
[Image: 440860271_1065954561672806_8848943414079...e=664188A3]
(05-08-2024, 02:12 PM)Replying to McDonoughDawg
I've pulled more folks out at the beach than I can literally count. 3 just 2 weeks ago. I try to hook to frame, never bumper. Trailer hitch is sometimes all that can be reached. I have a winch with a cable. That doesn't create kinetic energy like a SNATCH rope.

when
(05-08-2024, 02:39 PM)Replying to Doc Hollidawg
I've pulled more folks out at the beach than I can literally count. 3 just 2 weeks ago. I try to hook to frame, never bumper. Trailer hitch is sometimes all that can be reached. I have a winch with a cable. That doesn't create kinetic energy like a SNATCH rope.

when
[/quote]

Very true…folks that off road etc need some true tow hooks..  

Have you seen the videos breaking off trailer hitch locks easily with a piece of pipe..I broke a key to one of mine recently, broke it off in my driveway with a 4 foot long piece of PVC pipe. 30 seconds max.
(05-08-2024, 02:39 PM)Replying to Doc Hollidawg

when
[/quote]
What u know about snatch?
New cars have nothing to hook to. I don't know why anyone doesn't own a truck who is a grown man.