Forum Jump:

Some D'ers wife goes to community clubhouse for wine tasting
[Image: 440577918_770971345128907_61423516341748...e=6639844A]
LOL!!
What type of wines do you like? Cabs, Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs or Grigios? You strike as someone that likes vino as sweet as it possibly gets. Something that pairs well with that horrific, bush league music you listen to.

Your grape variety preference, do tell? Riesling???
(05-02-2024, 02:37 PM)Replying to Calhoun K9

What type of music does he listen to? What do you like? 

I was thinking about asking the community what their favorite band is. I support all types of tunes, to each their own, imo. 

But we asked that same question at work about a year ago and it was so wild to hear the comments come back. The oldest, most conservative lady in the office said AC/DC. We all about fell out of our chair, wrongly assuming Barry Manilow would be her answer. LOL.

Personally, I love everything from the Allman Brothers to the Ramones. What about you?
What type of wines do you like? Cabs, Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs or Grigios? You strike as someone that likes vino as sweet as it possibly gets. Something that pairs well with that horrific, bush league music you listen to.

Your grape variety preference, do tell? Riesling???

(05-02-2024, 02:49 PM)Replying to 40 Watt

I was thinking about asking the community what their favorite band is. I support all types of tunes, to each their own, imo. 

But we asked that same question at work about a year ago and it was so wild to hear the comments come back. The oldest, most conservative lady in the office said AC/DC. We all about fell out of our chair, wrongly assuming Barry Manilow would be her answer. LOL.

Personally, I love everything from the Allman Brothers to the Ramones. What about you?
[/quote]

Toasty is a Green Day type. The smaller, skinnier, pale and obnoxious the lead singer is, the more attracted he is to the band. And if the lead guitar plays only 3 chords, look out, the toast is all in.

[/quote]

Toasty is a Green Day type. The smaller, skinnier, pale and obnoxious the lead singer is, the more attracted he is to the band. And if the lead guitar plays only 3 chords, look out, the toast is all in.
Night Train & Goatwhore are the only appropriate responses here. Now lets get back to talking about lawnmowers (unless your favorite band is Mower)

I love Riesling or Gewürztraminer, but cabernet sauvignon or chardonnay are a little better for every day use.
(05-02-2024, 02:59 PM)Replying to FeralDawg

Night Train!!!

https://www.wineenthusiast.com/culture/i...zona-wine/

(05-02-2024, 02:50 PM)Replying to Calhoun K9

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's well established among my friends that I despise Green Day.  What else ya got?